Re: Proposed change to proposed Charter

2005-07-17 00:31:15

--- Dave Crocker <dhc(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net> wrote:

Folks,

We've run Ned's proposed charter change past Russ Housley, the AD overseeing
this BOF, and he considers it a significant improvement.

Unless there is a groundswell of objection, which includes a groundswell of
support for alternate language, I propose changing the charter to use this
text.

The first paragraph of the Description section of the charter will be:

FWIW. It seems like a perfectly fine description to me.

Mark.