Re: Sieve Vacation and draft-moore-auto-email-response-04

2003-10-30 03:43:24

Jutta Degener writes:
Makes sense. So it would look like this:

        :from "Jane Random <jrandom(_at_)domain(_dot_)com>"
or this
        :from "jrandom(_at_)domain(_dot_)com (Jane Random)"

How about if the display-name is Jäñé Ràndôm? Who does the 2047 encoding, the program that writes the script, or the one that runs the script?

I'd prefer the former since the Sieve interpreter may not know the right charset, but OTOH I know more people who write Sieve scripts by hand than by program, and they'd hate doing 2047 encoding.

--Arnt