Re: Responses to comments on draft-ietf-sieve-editheader-00.txt

2005-05-02 07:31:47

Hi Philip,

--On May 1, 2005 9:35:04 PM -0700 Philip Guenther <guenther+mtafilters(_at_)sendmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

FWIW, I miss it too.

I'm not enthralled by the idea of bringing replaceheader back into
the draft at this late date, especially given how the complexity
issues were never resolved.  I somehow suspect that the ensuing
discussion would be a cut-and-paste of the one that took place two
years ago.

Therefore, I am pushing back on these wistful thoughts.

In the interests of getting editheader finished soon, I agree with this approach, but I would like to hear from anyone who thinks replaceheader really must be present (of course we can add it as an extension at some later point if sufficient demand does arise later).

--
Cyrus Daboo