Re: Responses to comments on draft-ietf-sieve-editheader-00.txt

2005-05-02 10:58:56

Cyrus Daboo <daboo(_at_)isamet(_dot_)com> writes:
Philip Guenther <guenther(_at_)sendmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
Therefore, I am pushing back on these wistful thoughts.

In the interests of getting editheader finished soon, I agree with this
approach, but I would like to hear from anyone who thinks replaceheader
really must be present (of course we can add it as an extension at some
later point if sufficient demand does arise later).

For those who may have lost track of the discussion that led to
replaceheader being dropped, the relevant thread in the archives can be
found at:
    http://www.imc.org/ietf-mta-filters/mail-archive/msg01276.html

where it starts with Jutta's initial announcement of the editheader (and
copy and multiscript) drafts.

Philip Guenther