Re: Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-sieve-refuse-reject-00.txt

2005-08-23 12:02:59

On Tue, Aug 23, 2005 at 08:56:57PM +0200, Kjetil Torgrim Homme wrote:
On Tue, 2005-08-23 at 14:08 -0400, Mark E. Mallett wrote:
On Mon, Aug 22, 2005 at 12:41:05PM -0700, Matthew Elvey wrote:
How's this replacement?

(The first sentence is unchanged.)

  The "refuse" action refuses delivery of a message by sending back

the 550 SMTP response code to an SMTP client. This extension can be
supported only by a Sieve implementation capable of sending the 550 over
an SMTP connection between Administrative Units.

Well, I'm probably being anal (again).  To me, the use of "between
Administrative Units" and "over the open Internet" are birds of a
feather.

the current draft doesn't say "over the open Internet", so I don't see
how this is relevant?

It's relevant because I thought the use of "administrative unit" was
a suggested replacement for "over the open internet" elsewhere in
this thread.  Did I misunderstand?

mm