Re: Spam blowback from Sieve implementations.

2006-11-29 12:52:25

Mark E. Mallett wrote:
On Tue, Nov 28, 2006 at 12:47:11PM +0000, Alexey Melnikov wrote:
Matthew Elvey wrote:

Finally, there's "ereject", which never sends MDNs. Among other things, exim calls for this option, as it never sends MDNs.
I just want to point out that slides/jabber log from the meeting say that there was a rough consensus for ereject to allow for "protocol level refusal or MDN". The questions about ereject never generating MDNs was not asked.
(I am personally undecided on this issue)

Is there a URL where the meeting log(s) are available?  I probably
missed an earlier reference, and this thread is the first I've heard
of "ereject" (both my fault in overlooking something, I imagine).

http://www3.ietf.org/meetings/ietf-logs/sieve/2006-11-06.html

--
Kenneth Murchison
Systems Programmer