Re: TXT lookup domain - eliminating redundancy.

2004-04-19 07:15:54

On Sat, Apr 17, 2004 at 01:07:45PM +0200, Arnt Gulbrandsen wrote:
Markus Stumpf writes:
If we want to define a new RR type we should do it /now/!

But how should it be defined?
        IN      MARID   <what goes here?>

Sorry, my bad english ;-)
What to meant to say is is "if we want to define a new RR type why
should do in this process of developing the standard and not afterwards
in a second or third version.

How the record should look like should be defined if we know what we
want to authorize.

        \Maex

--
SpaceNet AG            | Joseph-Dollinger-Bogen 14 | Fon: +49 (89) 32356-0
Research & Development |       D-80807 Muenchen    | Fax: +49 (89) 32356-299