Re: RE: RE: Can you ever reject mail based on RFC2821 MAIL FROM?

2004-04-28 07:32:47

The only use I could see here would be to disable bounces,
which is not such a bad idea, I send all mine to the bit
bucket unread.

heh. But think, those bounces might be telling you about delivery failures
following "broken" forwarding :-)

I think we also need a completeness indicator, so you can
say 'this is the complete set of my outgoing MTAs or
these are member of the set of my outgoing MTAs'.

OK, I'll bite. What's the advantage in listing only a proper subset?