Re: RE: RE: Can you ever reject mail based on RFC2821 MAIL FROM?

2004-04-28 07:26:29

There is about a century of litigation over various types of
accreditation service. I don't see how an email accreditation
would be a more serious littigation target than a bond rating
service or an analysts recomendation.

It is not a trivial issue but it is one that is understood by
the industry.

OK, good point. I'm sure that a whitelisting service would be wise to keep
their criteria objective and public and to be open for inclusion. I believe
this hasn't always been the case in other areas.

I also agree with Harry's other points.