STOP NOW! (was Re: Emotions, Encoding, and Ignorance (Was: Why not XML))

2004-06-23 09:16:57

On Jun 23, 2004, at 2:43 AM, Hadmut Danisch wrote:
Because SPF has never been a technical invention. SPF is only a public relations coup of a few people who were hijacking an idea to bring themselves in front of the cameras and the newspapers. I have spoken with several journalists who were intentionally misinformed.
If you don't believe this, just have a look at the ASRG history.

Hadmut,

This is clearly in violation of the code of conduct I asked all participants to observe, just 6 days ago:
http://www.imc.org/ietf-mxcomp/mail-archive/msg02079.html

Consider this your first and last warning.

-andy