Re: on the topic of IPR

2004-08-27 10:17:05

On Aug 27, 2004, at 9:43 AM, Yakov Shafranovich wrote:

Perhaps you can explain to us how chairs are planning on deciding on the IPR issues, and what information should the WG members be providing?

While there is no formula, input such as yours is definitely an example others should follow.

 Should input of non-members such as ISPs be solicited?

That is fine, but they should speak for themselves.

Are we taking RFC 3669 into account, especially the part about inability to have consensus on IPR issues?

I do not understand the question. However, RFC 3669 is an excellent document and everybody should read it.

-andy