In support of Sender ID

2004-09-03 09:33:40
As a supporter of both commercial and opensource software models,
Cloudmark does not see any issue with the Sender ID IPR license with
regard to implemention or redistribution of Sender ID in its commercial
products.  Cloudmark intends to implement and support all popular
authentication schemes, including Sender ID, SPF and other variants.

We are satisfied that Microsoft has extended coverage in the agreement
to all Microsoft IPR that is relevant to the implementation of Sender
ID. Additionally, the reciprocal license issue is limited to IPR related
to Sender ID, which is sufficiently restricted for our needs.

-leon

--
Leon Rishniw
Cloudmark, Inc.