RE: In support of Sender ID

2004-09-03 10:16:50

[Mark C. Langston]
Could we perhaps dispense with the corporate (particularly executive)
endorsement posts for Sender-ID?  I thought people in the IETF
represented themselves.  The few times I've seen products
mentioned, it was by the /developers/ of said products.

We are all posting as individuals, except perhaps for "AccuSpam", which
seems to be both a company and a person. If someone supports their
organization's position on the Sender ID proposal, it is a somehow less
valid endorsement? Even if they - horror of horrors - support SenderID
as an individual BECAUSE their organization supports it?

Obviously, you've got your knickers in a twist because these posters
disagree with you. These posters are not violating any of the rules of
this forum, as far as I can tell.