Re: In support of Sender ID

2004-09-03 10:25:53

On Fri, Sep 03, 2004 at 12:16:44PM -0500, Ryan Malayter wrote:

[Mark C. Langston]
Could we perhaps dispense with the corporate (particularly executive)
endorsement posts for Sender-ID?  I thought people in the IETF
represented themselves.  The few times I've seen products
mentioned, it was by the /developers/ of said products.

We are all posting as individuals

I quote from the most recent instance of this behavior, to which I
responded:

"As a supporter of both commercial and opensource software models,
Cloudmark does not see any issue with the Sender ID IPR license with"

US corporate law not withstanding, Cloudmark is not an individual.

--
Mark C. Langston            GOSSiP Project          Sr. Unix SysAdmin
mark(_at_)bitshift(_dot_)org   http://sufficiently-advanced.net