Re: consensus call on pra/mailfrom deployment and versioning/scope

2004-09-08 08:40:04

On Sep 8, 2004, at 11:13 AM, Rand Wacker wrote:

While I am personally in favor of allowing multiple scopes in the same
record, I think that this proposal will cause more problems than it
seemingly might solve, specifically for forwarders.

In particular, there is nothing in the current drafts that explain how to
modify messages or envelopes to allow forwarding/mail list/mx backup
operation...and I'm really hoping you're not suggesting we simply bring
SRS in to the fold.

Are you talking about the MAIL FROM case or the PRA case? Otherwise, I do not understand your objection.

-andy