Re: consensus call on pra/mailfrom deployment and versioning/scope

2004-09-09 03:07:47

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004, Dave Crocker wrote:

  The issue of forwarding for author-based path registration schemes,
  like SPF and Sender-ID, has been discussed at length.  At a minimum,
  we need to document these impacts on usage.

Perhaps my DEPLOY submission will serve as a starting point. I can
generalise it into an "Interoperability Considerations" section that
covers both /pra and /mailfrom if you think this would be useful.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch  <dot(_at_)dotat(_dot_)at>  http://dotat.at/
MULL OF KINTYRE TO ARDNAMURCHAN POINT: SOUTHEAST 4 OR 5, OCCASIONALLY 3 LATER.