Re: consensus call on pra/mailfrom deployment and versioning/scope

2004-09-08 13:04:12

On Wed, Sep 08, 2004 at 03:12:34PM -0400,
 Andrew Newton <andy(_at_)hxr(_dot_)us> wrote
 a message of 9 lines which said:

A HELO scope would be useful.

That is already being covered by the CSV proposals.

The CSV proposal is a completely separated one, with a different set
of concepts and a different vocabulary. I would accept HELO checking
if it were done in the same framework ("Unified SPF") and with the
same record format so I support the idea of adding one more scope.

--
Three identities to check for
One record format to bind them all