Re: [openpgp] [internet-drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-openpgp-rfc4880bis-10.txt

2020-09-02 16:53:57
On Wed, 2 Sep 2020, Derek Atkins wrote:

Small pedantic nit -- there is no WG, so technically there is no WG
consensus to be had.

It was my understanding that there was some thought about re-opening it
to get the bis document out. But that WG chairs were needed. One issue
on re-opening would be how to handle the document author being one main
implementation author writing things that some felt did not have WG
consensus.

That is why I was asking this. I'd like to know if this an update from
Werner or an update from a consensus on this list - WG or no WG at the
moment.

Paul