Re: [openpgp] [internet-drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-openpgp-rfc4880bis-10.txt

2020-09-03 07:37:15
On Wed,  2 Sep 2020 17:53, Paul Wouters said:

That is why I was asking this. I'd like to know if this an update from
Werner or an update from a consensus on this list - WG or no WG at the

It is part of the deployed GnuPG anyway and thus I feel it makes sense
to have this in the I-D.  Feel free to start a discussion again and if
there is no consensus we need to set the used flag to "reserved" as we
did in the past for features from PGP.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner