Re: Tentative OPES Agenda for IETF 53

2002-03-12 14:56:15

As a data point, it might also be worth looking at the proxy chaining model used by CC/PP [1] (also a W3C project) -- it doesn't deal with trust relationships explicitly, but it does make the chaining visible. It was also designed to allow signing of separate parts of the overall profile.

#g
--

[1] http://www.w3.org/Mobile/CCPP/