Re: Protocol next steps

2003-04-01 08:50:48

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003, The Purple Streak, Hilarie Orman wrote:

The timeline you suggest is not one I can meet.  I suggest extending
this to the end of April.

I am surprised it would take you some 30 days to make a simple(?)
"publish as WG draft" versus "publish as individual draft" decision.
Perhaps you value the outcome more than I do. Regardless of the
submission "type", I would expect to publish at least two more draft
versions before May!

I just want to publish a reference point so that we can build upon it.
I already have one big/important addition/clarification to discuss,
but I hesitate posting it before the first draft is published.

If you can make a wg/individual decision before April 4th, please do
so. Otherwise, I guess we will have to treat your message as an
implicit objection, and I will probably just publish an individual
draft.

Thank you,