Re: Protocol next steps

2003-04-01 10:33:59

Marshall Rose wrote:

the end of april is too far way. if april 4th doesn't work for you, we can push
it to the middle of next week, say the 9th... otherwise, i'd rather we consider
just closing up shop due to lack of metabolism.

Let's stick with the April 4 deadline, so that we get this published and a proper reference point very soon.

If people don't feel comfortable with having this as WG document, please make this clear to the mailing list by April 4!!!

If there are clear objections by that day, we'll ask Alex to publish this as an individual submission, for now, so that we've a proper reference point to work with. I would then expect it to be moveed to WG document at some later stage. If there are no clear objections by April 4, we'll publish as WG document and also keep working on it. Somehow, it appears that this is a minor issue, and I'd like us to focus on the actual technical work again.

We had plenty of excellent discussion on the mailing list recently, with several folks being very active - thanks! If we keep the momentum, we don't have to worry about a lack of metabolism, and I'm sure some good results will come out of it.

Thanks,
  Markus