RE: Protocol next steps

2003-04-01 10:57:00
Marshall,

This group has done a great job in moving documents forward, given
all the problems that we had to deal with.

The list had a great effort prioir to the IETF and a lot of work was done on
the protocol.

I would really appreciate words of encouragment every now and then.

Closing shop is not an option, not at this stage of the game
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abbie

-----Original Message-----
From: Marshall Rose [mailto:mrose(_at_)dbc(_dot_)mtview(_dot_)ca(_dot_)us]
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 8:32 PM
To: The Purple Streak, Hilarie Orman
Cc: rousskov(_at_)measurement-factory(_dot_)com;
ietf-openproxy(_at_)imc(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: Protocol next steps

The timeline you suggest is not one I can meet.  I suggest
extending
this to the end of April.

the end of april is too far way. if april 4th doesn't work
for you, we can push it to the middle of next week, say the
9th... otherwise, i'd rather we consider just closing up shop
due to lack of metabolism.

/mtr