Re: IAB considerations

2003-08-16 04:24:02

At 01:22 16/08/03, The Purple Streak, Hilarie Orman wrote:
Sounds like a good way to ensure that the documents never come close to RFC status ...

Understood and accepted.

This in turns sounds like the best explnation why my job is delayed for 15 years due to what some call the IAB ineptitude to understand the real world. This is not a critic of the concerned people but of the very nature of the consensual system. Good for developement specification, not for innovative architecture.

Now question is: shall we stay with everyone, or shall we make them move ahaead?
jfc

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 at 17:14:48 -0600 (MDT) Alex Rousskov scribbled:
> My suggestion is
> that we do not treat IAB concerns literary but apply our better
> understanding of the problem domain to satisfy "true" IAB intent.

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.