Re: IAB considerations

2003-08-16 21:43:57

At 05:33 17/08/03, Alex Rousskov wrote:
First of all, you are mixing two distinct properties: IP-level addressability by end user (IAB consideration 2.2) and OPES processor identification in the trace for end user (IAB consideration 3.2).

I obvilusly know. We have an arbitrary logic demand and we have oractual needs. We have to start fomr the practical needs and see how/if they can match the arbitrary logic, to doucment a response.

Combining the two observations above, we can see that we should concentrate on specifying OPES system IDs and may ignore all other IDs until we have spare cycles to waste.

Here I disagree. Identifying various OPES operators domain and reacting on that information is important. Because for example I do nottryst them or I do not make or I make business with them.

jfc