Re: IAB considerations

2003-08-17 10:48:39

      However, Hillarie asserts, in part, that if IAB says "OPES
processor MUST be addressible" then it must be addressible even it
makes no sense or is technically impossible. I disagree with such a
position. I assume that IAB will listen to reasonable arguments. This
difference in assumptions/approaches caused the discussion on this
thread.

let's try this: edit the draft so that is complete and
self-consistent. to the extent it differs from what the IAB recommends,
make sure that the differences are explain and justified. then have a
friend take a pass through the document for clarity and conciseness.

we will then see if we have concensus around that document.

if so, we'll move forward, and wait to from the powers-that-be.

if not, we'll try a different approach.

/mtr