Re: IAB considerations

2003-08-18 14:19:50

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003, Markus Hofmann wrote:

Alex Rousskov wrote:

[...] Moreover, I think Markus intended to get such a
second opinion sometime soon, using the existing draft.

Let's add some more details and, in particular, an example showing a
specific trace flow and how it would be used to resolve problems. My
feeling is that this would be helpful when asking of additional
opinions.

Agreed. In theory, three drafts will need to updated to provide an
example: OPES communications draft (Abbie), HTTP adaptation draft
(Martin Stecher or myself), and IAB treatment draft (Abbie or myself).
I will update IAB treatment draft soon. That should be enough to get
us started with the IAB review and other drafts can catch up if the
review is positive.