Re: IAB considerations

2003-08-19 09:59:53

I can commit to finish another update by the end of this week,
hopefully sooner. We will probably need at least three working days
for a WG-wide review and then a day or two to apply changes suggested
by that review, assuming the WG decides to proceed with the draft as a
WG draft.

Does August 30 sound like a reasonable self-imposed submission
deadline?

i can't quite parse this.

what you need to do is to submit an I-D you say "works" according to the
criteria i gave you.

at that point, the chairs decide what the timeline is for review, comments, and
whether their is concensus, based on what the feedback is on the mailing list.

in other words: submit the draft on friday morning, and we'll worry about the
rest later.

/mtr