Re: IAB considerations

2003-08-16 13:06:29

At 20:17 16/08/03, Alex Rousskov wrote:
If Hillarie is not convinced, we are stuck.

I do not think so. If we take back the thinking we have;

1. IAB says each processor MUST be addressable
2. we say each OPES processor belongs to a domain
3. the owner of the domain may not want each of its OPES processors to be disclosed.

1. It seems that we can say that each OPES processor in an OPES system MUST be addressable through its OPES domain sub-address, however povided his OPES domain address is tracable; a domain owner MAY opacfied the sub-address of his processors.

2. in the security part it can be underlined that the OPES domain owners should be adviszed not to disclose the domain adress of their processors or to provide coded addresses suitable for trouble shouting but not for access.

jfc