RE: [end points comm] OPES System

2003-08-20 08:48:57

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003, jfcm wrote:

You probably missed one point again in confusing reponsibility and
domain of responsibility (strange that such an obvious notion to any
operational person can be a problem to you.). No CPU - jet - can
have two owners or no owner. Fact of the life. You may tell your
neighbor that his wife is yours, but usually law prevents this not
to be a bug. jfc

Things that are clear to most people in the real world become very
fuzzy in the virtual reality that we are building and documenting
here. Not to mention that I disagree with your assumption that
ownership and domain of responsibility are always clear in real world.

The "take them to court and win the case" answer is not satisfactory
to me. I want the specs to be clear how the responsibility is
assigned, traced, and managed.

Alex.