Re: Site policy vs. HELO

2005-03-09 11:48:22

On Wed March 9 2005 08:14, Hector Santos wrote:

Bruce could of easily reported back in Oct 2004, "Yo hector, my mail is
being rejected."

No, because you would have rejected that mail as well.

The fact is he knew this.  He knew he was being blocked via WCSMTP because
at the same date Oct 27, he tried out the TESTWCSAP directly and saw that he
passed the test.

Bull. What my ISP might or might not have done is outside
of my control or knowledge base.

Your inability to receive mail is your problem, not mine,
and I'm not going to jump through hoops to attempt to
notify you that you have a problem.