Re: Requesting comments on draft-cheney-safe-02.txt

2009-08-12 16:36:40

Cheney, Edward A SSG RES USAR USARC wrote:

Just out of curiousity how much is event oriented execution worth to
you?

The economics of this suggested solution aren't at issue.

I don't think anyone is saying that the security issues you've mentioned are not issues, or that your idea wouldn't work if the internet adopted it overnight. What they're saying (and I agree) is that the solution you've come up with is unlikely to gain much attention -- or implementation.

--
J.D. Falk
Return Path Inc