Re: Requesting comments on draft-cheney-safe-02.txt

2009-08-13 01:39:07

Would you be so kind as to let me know what sort of specific prototype
you would like?

Enough to show that it actually works, so you can get some user experience and see how well it works in real life, particularly exchanging mail with other people.

All prior similar specifications began as definitions on paper before a single piece of code was ever compiled, except for the transmission of the first email.

I don't think you'll win many friends here with counterfactual claims about the history of the Internet. Do read RFC 4677, which should be mandatory for anyone interested in the IETF.

Regards,