Re: Requesting comments on draft-cheney-safe-02.txt

2009-08-12 23:00:25

In my limited understand, SMTP is a store-and-forward protocol. Will this affect your proposal? I imagine it would not be pleasing to click on something you expect to be interactive and have it respond 4 hours later. Maybe I should go read your draft more thoroughly -- you probably already thought of this.

Willie

Cheney, Edward A SSG RES USAR USARC wrote:
I am requesting comments on the following this internet draft.  Any questions,
confusion, feedback, or changes would be helpful.

http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-cheney-safe-02.txt

Thank you,
Austin Cheney