Re: [AKO Warning - Message fails DKIM verification] Re: [AKO Warning - Message fails DKIM verification] Re: Requesting comments on draft-cheney-safe-02.txt

2009-08-13 00:34:33

John,

Would you be so kind as to let me know what sort of specific prototype
you would like?  I have already written the only known markup language
for email and defined a programmatic object in this specification.
Would you like me to build that programmatic object into a piece of
language specific function?  Or would you like me to rebuild how modern
commerical email servers interpret requests?  The only new code required
by this specification has already been created.  The point of this
proposition is a model of transport and response.  All prior similar
specifications began as definitions on paper before a single piece of
code was ever compiled, except for the transmission of the first email.

This is so extremely reliant upon RFC 5321 and RFC 5598 there is nothing
new to demo that I have not already defined.

Thanks,
Austin