Re: Processing after the end of DATA

2010-08-11 06:35:47

On 08/10/2010 06:20 PM, David MacQuigg wrote:
Agree with this, but I still don't run my spam filters before the final
ACCEPT. As long as there is a possibility that the filter will take too
long, it isn't worth the confusion resulting from a timeout.

Someone I know had occasional problems of this sort, and instroduced a ten-second limit, which solved the problems. If a message still seems good after ten seconds of inspection, it's good enough to pass along.

Arnt