Re: Received header field for special processing, such as "held for moderation".

2011-10-25 04:11:34

On 25/10/2011 09:11, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
That would be nice - also a 'released' trace field (Received: might not be appropriate if the message was quarantined/released WITHIN the mail server rather than by a new one). We add custom quarantined/released headers to messages that go through our system, but it would be good to have a standard form.