Re: FW: I-D Action: draft-kucherawy-received-state-00.txt

2011-11-16 04:00:28

The issue I have trouble with is the fact that a Received: field
is added as an *event* and doesn't correspond to a *state*.

I guess it would help if it were made clear whether the "state"
is being entered into or being exited when the Received: field is
added.

I note that currently Received: fields are commonly added where
the From and By values are the same which I presume is used to
indicate some sort of internal queue transition. I would hope
that this option would allow me to get a better picture of the
processing steps involved.

--
Bill McQuillan <McQuilWP(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com>