Re: [ietf-smtp] Request to form a new WG: JMAP

2016-11-17 11:47:25
The MHTML format may be of interest as input to this group. It compiles
encapsulation of various parts in MIME-formatted e-mail.

See:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MHTML
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2557
—
Jacob Palme professor emeritus Stockholm University
for more info see https://people.dsv.su.se/~jpalme/

On 07 Nov 2016, at 19:05, Ned Freed <ned(_dot_)freed(_at_)mrochek(_dot_)com>