Re: [ietf-smtp] Possible contribution to moving forward with RFC5321bis SMTP

2020-01-01 13:01:47
On Jan 1, 2020, at 1:27 PM, Keith Moore
<moore(_at_)network-heretics(_dot_)com> wrote:

FWIW, Let's Encrypt doesn't currently issue client certificates.

Actually, it does, for example:

        Issuer: C = US, O = Let's Encrypt, CN = Let's Encrypt Authority X3
        Validity
            Not Before: Oct 24 07:01:29 2019 GMT
            Not After : Jan 22 07:01:29 2020 GMT