Re: [ietf-smtp] what's not a trace field

2021-02-17 21:23:22
Hi there.

A little while ago I sent the list a message with a complete replacement paragraph for a paragraph in the delivered-to draft. As I said, let's see if we have consensus from the rest of the WG.

It looks like you're losing messages so you might want to see why they're going astray and catch up from the mail archive or IMAP server.

R's,
John