Re: [ietf-smtp] what's not a trace field

2021-02-15 18:43:32
Delivered-To is clearly a trace header field, just like Authentication-Results is. I looked at your arguments about why you think it's not and I do not see how they follow from either 5321 nor from our multi-decade experience of MTAs adding trace headers.

We are at an impasse, there is no chance of consensus, it's time to give up. Too bad.

R's,
John