Re: WAP and IP

2000-06-24 21:00:04
Mohsen BANAN-Public
<public(_at_)mohsen(_dot_)banan(_dot_)1(_dot_)byname(_dot_)net> writes:

So why has QMTP... not been published as
an RFC? I understand Dan Bernstein did submit it for publication.

Sir! I am shocked, *shocked*, that you would imply that non-technical
politics would influence the RFC process! (Your winnings, sir. (Thank
you.))

--
Mark Atwood   | It is the hardest thing for intellectuals to understand, that
mra(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com | just because they haven't thought of something,
http://www.pobox.com/~mra