Re: Will Language Wars Balkanize the Web?

2000-12-04 07:40:03
Dave;

Thank you.  I was hoping someone would point out the support for parallel
operation so we could go further down that path.  As you note, it seems to
be the closest to providing local/global support already.

Silly comparison.

Efficient postal system works with numbers so called zip code.

Postal address with various characters needs human intervention for
complex matching and is similar not to DNS but to search engines.

                                                        Masataka Ohta