Re: Internationalization and the IETF

2000-12-07 09:30:03
On Thu, 07 Dec 2000 09:06:41 CST, "Robert G. Ferrell"
<root(_at_)RGFSPARC(_dot_)CR(_dot_)USGS(_dot_)GOV>  said:
bookmarks/hyperlinks or email address books, anyway.  It might be a hassle in
the original contact to have to type in a sequence of numbers, but
after that it's back to point and click.

Until the destination moves to a new co-loco or they rewire their
machine room.  I have hosts that have had the same hostname but 5 different
IP addresses in as many years.

Let's not forget why we invented DNS in the first place.. ;)
--
                                Valdis Kletnieks
                                Operating Systems Analyst