Directory definitions (RE: Internationalization and the IETF)

2000-12-12 11:30:02
An attempt at writing down a reasonably self-consistent set of definitions occured in draft-alvestrand-directory-defs (currently expired). A new version was posted to the open discussion list directory(_at_)apps(_dot_)ietf(_dot_)org a few days ago.

I suggest we move the discussion of those definitions there.