Re: Congestion control

2000-12-15 15:10:03

--- Keith Moore <moore(_at_)cs(_dot_)utk(_dot_)edu> wrote:
We'd need to adopt drastically different methods for
running a working group and for making decisions.

I agree whole heartedly. How ever when do we put a
stake in the ground to beging this?

I also suspect it's much easier for thirty people to
come up with a good technical solution, than for >
three thousand or even three hundred, even if the
clue density remains the same for each case.

Keith

Again I agree, however what happens when 3000 want to
have their opinion heard? How do we filter them all
down to something manageable? Again I would offer a
warning flag that the IETF will need to be ready for
rapid growth and exposure.

Gabriel