Re: Writing Internet Drafts on a Macintosh

2001-02-22 16:10:02
HI,

Yesterday, I picked up the MS-WORD template and the program to
fix up the resulting output. I'm using Word 2000. For me, there
were problems with both the template and the program. If I fix
them, I'll send an update to rfc-editor after the I-D deadline
is over - don't have time now. sorry.

P.S. Saw the XML based tools. Will probably use them next time.

Regards,
/david t. perkins