Re: HTML better for small PDAs

2001-02-28 10:10:03
graham(_dot_)travers(_at_)BT(_dot_)COM wrote:

Yes, I have already conceded that we need a "master copy"

The point is that, if there exists a non-master copy that's easier for some
people to read, they won't read the master.  If the non-master copy doesn't
agree with the master (and many of them won't), then these people *will* make
mistakes, and create non-interoperable implementations.  It won't even be their
fault; they're using the tools that were provided.

--
|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own.  |