Re: HTML better for small PDAs

2001-02-26 12:40:01

  I would like to see the IETF continue to consider the ASCII
text to be the master.

  I would additionally like to see the secretariat accept drafts
in some TBD XML markup as well as a corresponding ASCII. The provided
ASCII should match that which the secretariat produces, likely by
providing the XML->ASCII formatter on a web site, and basing it open
some open source implementation.

  Authors should provide the ASCII because they should have proofread
that version as well.

   :!mcr!:            |  Solidum Systems Corporation, http://www.solidum.com
   Michael Richardson |For a better connected world,where data flows faster<tm>
 Personal: http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/People/Michael_Richardson/Bio.html
        mailto:mcr(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ottawa(_dot_)on(_dot_)ca
mailto:mcr(_at_)solidum(_dot_)com